© 2010 Midwest Cardiology. All rights reserved.
30626 Ford Rd. Garden City, MI. 48135 Phone: 734-261-9211 Fax: 261-8537
• 24 and 48 Holter Monitoring
• 30 day Event Recording
• Arterial Vascular Studies
• Cardiolite Testing with Exercise Stress, Adenosine,
Lexiscan or Dobutamine
• Cardiology Consultations
• Carotid Doppler Studies
• Echocardiograms (with contrast if necessary)
• Electrophysiology Consultations
• MUGA testing using SPECT technique
• Pacemaker and AICD checks
• Stress and Dobutamine Echo (with contrast if necessary)
• Venous Vascular Studies
Call (734) 261-9211 to set up an appointment.
•The adult heart pumps about 5 quarts of blood each minute - approximately 2,000 gallons of blood each day - throughout the body.
•When attempting to locate their heart, most people place their hand on their left chest. Actually, your heart is located in the center of your chest between your lungs. The bottom of the heart is tipped to the left, so you feel more of your heart on your left side of your chest.
[Include a quote about how great your products are. The quote should really capture why your products are so great or different from similar products in the market.]
• Cardiac Catheterization
• Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
• Pacemakers/ Generator change
• Arrange for Emergent Percutaneous
Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA)
• Transesophageal Echocardiogram (T.E.E.)
•An adult woman's heart weighs about 8 ounces, a man's about 10 ounces